We’re open to guest posting opportunities. Before submitting your article, make sure it meets the following requirements:
- It must be relevant to these five categories: Tech, Making Money Online, How-to, Personal Finance, and Fitness. Please let us know if you specialize in another niche that would make a good category e.g cryptocurrency.
- Your article must be between 500 and 1000 words long.
- Your guest post MUST be original and PLAGIARISM-FREE. Once published on our website, you may repost it on other platforms. We’ll use copyscape to ensure all submissions are plagiarism-free.
- Include at least one outbound link to an authoritative source/website. You may include a third link to your website if the context makes sense. You may also add one internal link to our blog post where it makes sense.
- Include at least two image links relevant to the topic of your guest post.
- Give your article an eye catching (but not click-bait) headline. We wouldn’t like to curtail your creativity, but would encourage you to use popular blog post formats. These include how-to posts, explainer posts, listicles, personal success stories, infographics, product descriptions, reviews, and comparisons. Examples are: How to (How to build a website in 5 simple steps), explainer posts (What’s the best way to grow website traffic?/Why you need video editing software), listicle (5 most reliable web hosting companies), personal success story (How my blog went from 100 to 10k visits per month), product review (The Roomba i7+: A definitive review), comparison (Web hosting wars: Hostgator vs Bluehost)
- Please go through our articles to get a feel of the general writing style.
- Don’t write salesy posts to promote a product or service you have a personal interest in. Provide unbiased opinions with facts where necessary.
Needless to say, your article must be free of grammatical errors. We reserve the right to reject any article, for whatever reason. Although we don’t pay for guest articles, we’ll post them under your name and include one link to your website and two social media accounts. We believe this long-term exposure is more valuable to you than a one-time payment, especially for upcoming article writers.
If your article meets these requirements, submit it to email@example.com. The subject of your email must be “Thee best list guest post. ” You may attach a word document or post a Google docs link in your email. Include the keyword or keyphrase of your article in the email body.
If we accept your guest post, we’ll inform you before publishing it. We’ll also request details to include in your author profile.
All the best!!